Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chilling

So its been awhile since I've posted.  Not because I have nothing to say, because there's always something to say.  It's just just because I've been busy.  Since finishing my summer classes I've spent even more time with my family. Love Them!  But exactly what I've been doing with them I don't really remember.  Except I do know I celebrated my cousin Kyrsta's 21st birthday with her, went to the beach with my sister Misty and her kids, hung out with cousin Tiffany and Bethany  (woohoo for chick flicks!)  

The other day I took my nephew Tyler kayaking.  We had so much fun.  But  my arms are so sore.  I've to give it up to Ty though, he helped so much.  He even paddled going against the wind and didn't give up.  

O and I did go to Tyler's football game.  He plays...ok I don't remember the title of the position he plays, but he did pretty good at it.  Running Back, that's what it is.  I don't know anything about football but Misty tells me that he's doing good at it.  

So ya, life is good and I thank God everyday for it.  

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like you are keeping super busy!!! Movie night soon!!!!