I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
They're Driving Me Crazy But Making Me Laugh
I'm at school for the last time today. I'm chilling before my last class at the outdoor cafe. Next to me is a group of three students. And I'm wondering how in the world are they surviving in college??? They're discussing on how hard it is to rob a bank today. That back in the day, like Bonnie and Clyde, you know the 1970's, it was so much easier. Let the history major tell you, Bonnie and Clyde were killed in the 1930's. Specifically, 1934. Then they went on to say that to rob a bank today you'd need a college education. hahaha...maybe that's why they're in college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow the conversations that go on at college are crazy, but hey I think I would rather hear that and chuckle rather then some weirdo coming up to me telling me how beautiful I am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment