Ummm....So Ya....

I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Haha




You Belong in 1959



You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

What Year Do You Belong In?
Posted by Sara at 8:54 PM

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

haha thats right!

September 6, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • 8.5 Miles This Week
      • One of My Favorites
      • Running
      • Haha
      • Chilling
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)

About Me

Sara
I'm a child of the Most High God. I love the Lord and his son Jonathan.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.