I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
One of My Favorites
One of my favorite sounds is someone typing. I love the click of the keys, the every changing speed, the pound the of the space or delete key being hit. For some reason it brings a smile to my face. Maybe its from hearing my Mom and Grandma type...but I can't really remember ever really hearing it. I just know that they both are/were expert typists. Maybe its from the fascination I had for my Mom's antique typewriter. Where ever the love of the sound comes from, its one of the reasons why I keep blogging. I love to hear myself type, isn't that one of the weirdest things?? Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will let you know when it is bring your cousin to work day and then you can hear my type all day long!!!!! :)
Dinner???? soon!!!!!
Post a Comment