I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Running
Ok so last week I was hanging out with my sister Misty. We tried to watch my favorite movie, Pride and Prejudice, but she got too busy doing wifey/mommy stuff. At dinner her husband Jose said that his chiropractor was signing him up to a half marathon. I got so excited for him, that I volunteered to do it with him. Jose has been thinking about doing one for a while, and had researched stuff online. So this past week Misty printed out a training schedule for me...I started today. I was suppose to run 2 miles in less than 15 minutes. Well it didn't happen. But I walked/ran 2 miles in 30 minutes, haha. I have 16 weeks to get ready. I'll keep you posted on the progress (or knowing me the lack lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seriously?? Bethany, John and I are planning to do one too! Let me know when/where yours is--ours is supposed to be the second weekend in November, but I don't know I can be ready by that time. So maybe we can sign up for the one you're doing and all do it together??? Email me!
That's so exciting Sara!! Good for you (and Jose too!). Keep us posted!
Im so excited for you too!! I cant wait to see the results! Dont throw up!!! If you feel like you are going to then stop!!! Love you!
Post a Comment