"No assignments for credit will be accepted via email or delivered under the office door."
I was absent from my classes on Thursday due to vomiting the night before. How can you turn in your work when you live 30 miles from campus and you're sick at home? Granted I did drive to school that day, but just couldn't keep the world from tilting a lil to the left so I turned around and went back home.
I talked to my professor today and he said if I have 'documentation' of being sick I can turn in my work for credit. So how do you document the stomach flu? I don't know about you but I don't go to the doctors over something as small as vomit (especially for how often I get sick now and have no insurance). But lucky me I did buy some Pepto Bismal and Sprite...so that's my documentation. He said that's good enough for him ;O
1 comment:
Wow who would of thought sprit and pepto would have got you out of not being able to turn your paper in. :) I would just like to say I told you to buy the pepto!!!! Did you get the pills instead of the liquid?
Post a Comment