I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Ahhhsome Weekend
This weekend was amazing!!
Saturday morning: took the essay portion of the CBEST. Feeling great about it :)
Saturday evening: John came home!! Yeah Baker family :D
Sunday: Misty's birthday!!! Jose planned a small bbq on his own. We swam and ate :]
What an awesome post, but I wanted to hear something I didnt already know. Guess what I found in my bruders poop today? A piece of silver confetti. Thanks a lot Jose!!!
2 comments:
What an awesome post, but I wanted to hear something I didnt already know. Guess what I found in my bruders poop today? A piece of silver confetti. Thanks a lot Jose!!!
It was GREAT seeing you on Saturday!
Love you!
Post a Comment