Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quirks

So a long time ago I was tagged by a cousin  to write about some quirks in my life but it came with certain rules, but I'm only keeping 1.  I'll just be telling of my quirks.  It said that they were to be unspectacular, but is anything unspectacular about me??  JUST KIDDING!

1.  I HATE feet touching me.  I've gotten to the point I'm no longer disgusted by feet, but I don't like them near me or touching me.

2.  I truly don't want to stop going to school.  I may strongly dislike doing papers, but I love learning, reading, and discussing!  I know I can do the reading and learning on my own, but its not the same as discussing it with other people or being able to pick my professor's brain.

3.  I don't like my car being dirty, I get embarrassed by it.  But I don't take the time to wash the outside or inside.  

4.  I like being single and I don't see myself being able to care about someone enough to get married.

5. Though I don't want to be married I want a wedding. HAHAHA maybe I should throw myself a party.

6.  I don't like earbuds.  Those headphones that you stick in your ears...no matter the size or type they hurt.

Those are just a sample of my quirks :)   

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Im so happy you did this! Thank you!! So how do you expect to have a wedding if you dont get married. You cant throw your self a wedding there has to be a groom. HAHAH only you wouldnt want to get married but would want the party. The feet thing still makes me laugh!! :)