Yesterday I went to Disneyland :D Long story short my family came down to So Cal so that Steve's granddaughter Kiahra could go. She's never been so my mom and Steve wanted to take her. They all drove down on Sunday, went to Disneyland on Monday, and drove home today-Tuesday. Quick trip don't you think?
Here's the story on how I ended up going....
I'm flat broke. I finally started working at Target, but I'm not getting that many hours, so I couldn't afford to go. I was talking to Charlette at home, sharing my frustration that I wouldn't be able to spend more than an hour with my family because of the shortness of the trip and my work schedule the day they arrived. She asked why don't I just go to Disneyland so I can spend the day with them, then she remembered my lack of funds. And guess what she said next!!! She said she'd pay my way as graduation/birthday present. Isn't that the nicest thing ever?
So with all the complaints that have been going through my head I've been a bit down. Since receiving the blessing from Charlette and John it's made me realize my life doesn't really suck all that bad. Instead of sharing my complaints on this blog I'll be sharing my blessings. (I'll just list a few things because in realization there are too many)
1. Got to have a wonderful day with my family
2. Misty and the baby are doing well
3. I get to see Tyler play football this season
4. I got my financial aide
5. I have a job
6. I live with a wonderful family
7. I had a wonderful 4th of July with Tiffany and Frank
8. Tiffany got her condo
9. Church was great Sunday morning
10. I get to take Duchess the dog for a walk
So ya...it's all good when I look at things the proper way :)
3 comments:
Counting blessings is always a good thing!! :)
Good job Sara!! Way to state your blessing you have inspired me to do the same. All I do is ask people to pray I should then follow up with what the Lord is doing and how he answers those prayers. Im so glad we are getting to spend so much time together!!!
Blessings indeed! So glad you were able to see your family! : )
Post a Comment