So I'm now into the second week of school and its going good. Already had one class cancelled :) always love that. I'm just glad I knew ahead of time otherwise I would have had to sit around campus for nearly 6 hours waiting for my next class to start. Even though my first class doesn't start until 11:40 I like to be here by 10. Partly so I can get homework done and to make sure I'm never late because of possible traffic. With driving in LA you never know what can happen.
I still haven't started working yet. I've bee reinstated at Target for the Seal Beach store but they haven't called me with a schedule. I'm a bit fearful that this means that I'm not going to get many hours. My thinking is...if they're not in a hurry to schedule an experienced Target employee then they don' really need me which leads me to think that they have enough employees and may not have a lot of extra hours. So pray that the Lords shines on me and gives me plenty of hours.
2 comments:
Just be patient and trust the Lord has it all worked out. If you dont get the hours you were looking for there are a whole bunch of other places you can work at! I would love for you to work at the Macoroni Grill!! Yummy yummy yummy!!! ;) Plus its right by target so its not further. Just enjoy the time off you have cause your going to be working for the rest of your life. See you tomorrow!
Ooh, Macaroni Grill? Take THAT job. ;) Mmm...
Don't you love it when the shipping is more than the books? It cracks me up. In a nice, sarcastic kinda way. Ha.
Post a Comment