Just about any time I say that I'm driving to LA for school the reaction of people is "What about the drive??" Well let me tell you, its not that bad :) The milage is the same as when I was driving to Chico, 28. But then you wonder "What about traffic??!!" Amazing, barely any of it! Weird, we think driving in LA that there must be traffic. I drive on the 605, 5, and 710 and the only traffic is a little bit on the 5. With all being said, the drive takes 35 minutes.
Funny little story....I'm sitting in an outdoor patio area and there's this guy sitting about 10 feet from me. He just smelled both of his armpits! Ya now he's on the cell and it sounds like he's speaking Italian. Those Europeans....lol
3 comments:
What time are you going to school? Cause when I worked at Mattel the drive was horrible!! it took me an hour and a half to get to work! Thats a trip out to my moms!!! The drive home was about 45 min to an hour. That only lasted 3 months!!!
You know you smell your armpits too!!! Dont lie!! :)
Hey Sara! It's Em. I miss you so much!!!! I've been having to do a ton of things to keep from getting sad. Ally lost her cat, not puffball. Pheww! I love you!!! Call me later!!! I want to know everything that has happened in school so far!!!! Kiarha is coming up in July. And we might go to disneyland. I'm not going to church camp. Well call me and I'll tell you everything!!!
Love ya,
em
You are so funny! : ) I'm thankful the traffic is not too bad--I *hate* traffic.
And I read your post about Oona Kelly. ::sniff:: That little Cabbage Patch sure has been a good friend. : )
Love you and see you on Saturday!
Post a Comment