Ummm....So Ya....

I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.

Sunday, October 21, 2007


We have 7 cats. They have decided to attack my car. Stitch, my atenna ball, is the hardest hit casuality *look closely and there's bite marks*
Posted by Sara at 4:01 PM

1 comment:

Mishel said...

Poor Stitch! : (

October 28, 2007 at 2:50 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Bowling and Pushing
      • We have 7 cats. They have decided to attack my ca...
      • Employment
      • I did it
      • Adventures in Parking
      • Creepy and Crawly
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)

About Me

Sara
I'm a child of the Most High God. I love the Lord and his son Jonathan.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.