I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Creepy and Crawly
The other day I was sitting on a bench, enjoying the wonderful sunshine. Then the time came for me to go to class. I reluctantly went to a class that I knew would be a waste of time, yet am required to go to. At last I was freed from sitting in a lecture that went nowhere and proceeded to the library. While walking to the library I felt a little lump of something by my back pocket. I checked to see what it was by feeling my pants and it felt like a piece of lent, I shifted my jeans so it would be able to drop some so it wouldn’t bug me. As I was sitting down at a computer in the library I noticed what seemed like another piece of lent on the top of my thigh. I thought "that’s weird that a piece of lent could travel from the back of my leg to the front while I was walking". In order to move it so that it would no longer bother me I pinched it, and it went squish. It wasn’t a piece of lent that had been resting on my leg but some type of bug!! I quickly got up and proceeded to the bathroom so that I could get this dead bug out of my pants. But it just got worse. The bug wasn’t dead but was moving and it bit me. So I squished it again (take that you little nasty thing). That’s when I started totally freaking out in my head and rushed quicker into the bathroom. With barely taking the time to lock the stall door I striped off my pants to make sure the bug was dead and gone. So ya…that’s my story of the creepy, crawly, nasty, mean, little bug that bit me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment