I finally got a job. Yeah :) When I moved back up north at the end of August I started looking and but found nothing. I tried to get something in Red Bluff which is the nearest real city to me, but no on was hiring. So I started to apply in Chico, which the where I go to school and is about 30 miles away. So yup...I'm the newest team member at Target in Chico. I get to start work at 4 in the morning, crazy early isn't it? But hey it's employment and its seasonal.
One good thing about it is that if I'm 'laid off' at the end of the season I can get unemployment for a little bit. And also I worked for a friend this summer and he said that I can always work for him again. So maybe after being 'laid off' I'll go work/hang out in Orange County until semester starts up again. The more I think of it the better it sounds! Hmmm, I 'll just have to wait and see if God works this newest wish of mine.
1 comment:
Yay for finding a job! But, goodness gracious, girl--4am??!! You are crazy. ;)
Post a Comment