My husband Jonathan is a gym rat. He loves going to the gym and spending at least 2 hours there. Granted right now with school and work he only spend 90 minutes but he loves every minute of it. On some weekends he'll spend a couple hours at the gym and then go play basketball with his family and friends. Needless to say he loves to stay exercise and to stay fit. Me on the other not so much. I don't
enjoy gym time. I don't like to sweat or push myself. And that is why I have gained 15 lbs in the last 18 months. I am not happy! I don't like the ways my clothes fit, I don't like the way my face gets even rounder when I smile, I don't like being this heavy. I've noticed that I am much more tired with having the extra weight, which I don't like because then I'm tired when Jonathan gets home from school in the evenings. So its my February 20th resolution to loose 20 lbs by June 20th (I so didn't plan the whole 20,20,20 thing but it works)
To start off this 20th I went running, ok there was a lot of walking along with it. But I did travel a distance of 2.34 miles at a 13 min pace. Not too bad for the chunky chick. I know these next few months will not be easy, but I am determined to be comfortable in my clothes!
Wish me
luck no! wish me MOTIVATION and DETERMINATION to work hard and to be healthy and to be comfortable in my own skin!!!!
1 comment:
I know you can do it! Frank and I are starting P90X today and in 90 days I am hoping to lose 15 to 20 pounds. I know it's hard cause we let food control us and we get so comfortable in our every day to day lives but shake it up a bit and do it! Let's be accountable to each other that will help us through each week. You can do it I KNOW you can.
Post a Comment