Sunday, February 27, 2011

So this week

This week was a good thing.  I worked out several times this week, met my weekly goals at work, cooked, cleaned, and spent time with my lovely husband.  

So Monday we went and had our taxes done. Yeah money back from the gov't, enough to take a large chunk out of our bills.  Since we've been together we've tried very hard not to use them.  So far so good, only our tv, his bike, and the last semester of school.  So slowly but surely those evil rectangles of plastic are meeting their death.

The whole workout thing?  Its going good! Jon worked my butt so hard Monday that I was gimpy on Tuesday.  Ok so super funny story.....a lady from church said I shouldn't work out so much because, I quote "Don't you want to have babies?  Working hard like that will hurt your woman parts."  I'm totally serious she said that.  She is a very sweet lovely lady, so I'm taking with all the well meaning thoughts that she sent my way.  

So the week was blessed.  

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your baby parts will be stronger. :)