I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Blessing from the Lord
This is my husband. Jonathan Daniel. He's the most amazing man in the world. We met in May 2009, it was the beginning of the best year of my life, and I know we have so many more to come. Jonathan is a man of God, loving, thoughtful, generous, and did I mention amazing :) Within a month I knew I wanted marry him, spend the rest of my life with, have a family with. Jonathan restored my faith in marriage and my understanding that as long as the couple keeps Jesus the center of their individual lives and the center of the marriage, marriage will be successful.
Thank You Lord for bringing your son Jonathan into my life. Thank You Father for giving me the faith in You that You will be the center of our life and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW... you actually posted something. :) He is a pretty great guy I am thankful God brought you two together.
Post a Comment