1. Jose gets to adopt Tyler.
2. Misty lost the baby.
3. Misty talked to my dad, which means he's still alive.
4. Stevan, my step-brother, died.
God knows how much each of us can handle. Sometimes about somethings I don't know what I feel, it seems as if it can change second by second. But I know that God is with me and is giving me what I am able to handle and the tools to cope with things when they come my way.
so ya...that's all I can think to say right now...maybe I'll be able to think and say more about what's gone on later
2 comments:
I'm excited for the Ortiz family and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store with the adoption. We are still praying for the loss of the baby that with each day life will get a little bit easier.
We will be praying for steve and the family with the death of his son. I hope that in this his girlfriends eyes are opened and she stops doing the things she is doing.
Im happy to hear that Misty talked to your dad. I know this is a weird situation. Not knowing where he is but its good that you know hes ok and alive.
You sure have had a lot to deal with, that's for sure. We love you all and are praying....
Post a Comment