Whatever you do don't get me mad and then not apologize for what you did wrong. Don't do what you said you wouldn't do anymore. Don't be stupid and not think you can get away with it. Don't hurt the people I love and think you can be forgiven without changing.
None of us are perfect but we all need to own up to our mistakes and our change our ways. But don't make excuses on why you can't change. If you have no true desire to change it then admit it. If you don't know how to change then ask for help.
This posting has been thought through. I know some may ask if anything is wrong...no, nothing in particular. These are just my feelings when someone hurt the ones I care about. When I do share my feelings but don't go into the details of why I'm feeling a certain way, don't be concerned. I'm ok, I've most likely have talked about the situation with someone, but just need to vent my actual feelings.
Thanks for letting me vent :)
2 comments:
So what inspired you to write this blog? Are thing ok there?
Vent away! : )
I'm sorry somebody hurt you though. : (
Post a Comment