Have you ever seen the show Reba? It's with Reba McIntire (spelling??). Well there's a character on it named Barbara Jean who is just over the top. Funny as anything because of how crazy and annoying she is...she reminds me of someone I know. If you ever get a chance to see the show let me know and then I'll tell you who Barbara Jean reminds me of. But you have to see the show first :)
1 comment:
Let me tell you something exciting i have seen it from starting to end!!! Nap time is fantastic! I have seen 90210 from start to finish and full house. They just happen to be on during nap time. I tivo them just in case we go out so I dont miss one. Full house bring back some memories. Oh and saved by the bell is next!!! I have high ambitions!!!!!
Post a Comment