Christmas was nice. Spent it at home with family. I was totally blessed with a beautiful nativity. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. But here's one of me opening it :) And for the rest of the day Em and I spent the day watching movies.
New Year Eve was great. I slept! I love sleeping. New Year's day, after I got off work, we went up to Mt. Lassen and sledded. It was so much fun. But on the first go down the hill poor Em smashed her nose into my shoulder. Her nose bled all over the place (it looked like a small animal was injured). But after some crying and a bit of laughing she got back on the sled and went down again. I'm very proud of her! She's a bit of a wimp ;)
So now I'm just working. But starting Monday I go back to school. I have intercession class, this is my first one in my whole college career. I'm a bit timid about it but ready to get it over with. Wish me luck :)
2 comments:
How fun!!! I want to go sleding!
I just heard the song "Sara Smile"...and of course, I thought of you! : ) I've always loved that song...since I was a little girl. And I *love* you too!
Hugs!
Aunt Mishel
Post a Comment