I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Papa
Today was the first time I've talked to my dad in four months. He doesn't live a traditional life of having a home, a job, or even a car. He has chosen to live on the streets, because of that I worry about him a lot. One of my biggest fears is that he will be dead and I'll never know because he'll just be some John Doe in the morgue. For the short few minutes we were able to talk I shared my fear with him. He tried to comfort me and told me that there's plenty of people around where he stays that know how to contact me or my sister if anything were to happen. But it hasn't really disspelled my fear. So I will continue to pray that God protects my papa and rest in the knowledge that my Heavenly Father is watching over my earthly father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will definatly keep him in our prayers! The Lord knows your heart. I know this is easier said then done ,but try not too stress over it. He's lived his life like this for so long he doesnt know any different. He loves you so much and thats what you have to know in your heart. Just keep calling him and telling him you love him and miss him Lord willing he will come around. Love you cuz!!!
Post a Comment