Papers and tests everywhere! Many times in the college career crunch time is at the end of the semester with the coming finals and term papers, but not for me. Instead my crunch time is this week. I have two tests, and two papers (with one paper being 10-12 pages long the other 5-6). I've been so consumed with these papers and tests I'm dreaming about them. Yes, I have been dreaming about First Language Acquisition Sounds, the geography of Bonneville County, the Jewish Holocaust, and Shipwrecks. At least I'm not dreaming of the Feminine Mystic yet. That comes next week ;)
Real quick let me tell what my classes are so the topics makes sense.
Principles of Language
American Woman's History
American Geography
Western Human Catastrophes
Technology for Historians (subject for paper is the Holocaust)
Kickboxing
*i'm taking aerobic kickboxing for fun, and I love it!*
No comments:
Post a Comment