Ummm....So Ya....

I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Me, in full Main Street costume

Elisa Grace, about 1 1/2 months old
Posted by Sara at 10:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Pride and Prejudice
      • Incidents in the Life of Slave Girl: Written By He...
      • So ya I'm in class
      • Me, in full Main Street costumeElisa Grace, about ...
      • I'm back
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)

About Me

Sara
I'm a child of the Most High God. I love the Lord and his son Jonathan.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.