So I've had two family members say I should start a blog, so I thought about it. Blogs are a great way to keep in contact with those you care about and a way to get to know others. I've read some people's blogs and was greatly encouraged by them and would love to do the same for others. BUT I am going to spend even more time on the computer managing this blog? Is it worth it? Yes and Yes. To take care of this thingy here I will spend more time on the almighty computer but it WILL NOT be at the expense to what is important; namely homework. And it is worth it, even if only my two family members read it because its an awsome way to keep in contact and share with them daily life.
So here's to new beginnings!
No comments:
Post a Comment