Thursday, March 29, 2007

Saint Patrick's Day

UCChico is now back from Spring Break and I've been watching and listening to the students. Many stayed in Chico and just hung around. Some cleaned, worked on homework, went to Bidwell, and the majority stayed for St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's Day in Chico is not about remembering the missionary to Ireland, it is about drinking. I had one girl from work not even know who Saint Patrick was or what he did. It grieves my heart how blind the world is to the spiritual things of life, that our bodies may only exist here on earth but our spirits will continue onto heaven or hell.











I pray that God continues to give me chances to talk to those around me, the chance to share His love for them, His desires for their lives, and His desire to spend today and tomorrow with them.