Thursday, May 15, 2008

Its Blazing Hot!!

We've entered the end of Spring and beginning of Summer. Today it was 102! And its going to stay that way. It was so hot I went to go lay down in bed under my fan....and the bed was hot. Yup you read that correctly, the bed itself was hot.

Its so hot that my vision is blurring

Its so hot that I'm wearing shorts

Its so hot that my brain feels like its melted

So ya...its hot today and for the next week.

How's your weather?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's so hott hear too!!! We have the air on and are just trying not to get over heated! If you want come over and go swimming!!! Yeah this summer you will be able to come over get a tan layout and relax with me by the pool!!! We are going to have so much fun!!!

Hey before you decide where your going to go to church I want you to come with me and Frank to our church a couple times!

Mother Goose said...

O.K. girl I have you beat. It's about time you up date. I would like to hear about your graduation and when your coming to O.C.

And Congradulations! I am so very proud of you.

Love you
Aunt Sheri

Tiffany said...

Hey so the point of having a blog is to blog!! :) We need an update!!!