Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Not Good...but worth it

Life isn't going too good. My Grandpa went to be with the Lord last Thursday. Well, it's good that he's no longer in pain and is in heaven. But for us left, it's not the best. I miss him and I hate seeing my mom so sad and upset.

And then there's school. I have so many papers to write, I'm pretty much behind on all of them. Let me list them for you...
  • 5 pages on bipolar disorder
  • 6 journal entries for American Ethnic Orginis
  • 6 one page reading responses in American Environmental History (I've only done 2 readings)
  • 5-6 page paper on a book called Garbage Land
  • 5-7 pages on Sikhism in America along with a lesson plan
  • 10-12 pages on Propaganda in America during WWI

All papers are due next week. And then there's 5 finals the following week.

I can't focus on what's going to overwhelm me. I need to focus on one task at a time or my brain will leak out. I need to look on this time as a blessing. God is giving me the gift of education and is preparing me for what He has given me a desire to do. I'm going through all this school stress so that I can teach. I want to be a light in the public schools, I want to have the opportunities to share the love and grace and forgiveness of Jesus to teenages.

So...all the stress is worth it

1 comment:

Mishel said...

Wow, Sara!! That IS a lot of papers!! Hang in there! (((hugs))) Love you!