Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Books Were Held Hostage!



I've been looking for two specific books for close to 2 1/2 months that I need for school. I knew that they had to be in our garage. I was bound and determined to go through the 20something boxes to locate them! One Saturday when my family was gone I attacked that garage! Box by box I looked for my books only to come across this mess....

Photobucket


Do you know what that is? It's a RAT'S NEST!!! Even with all the noise I had been making I wasn't confident that the rat was out of the garage. So with a 5 foot stick I started moving the nest so I could keep looking my books but then the RAT came out. It started running toward me, so with my big stick I shoved it toward the back of the garage (the whole time screaming my head off). Once I was sure it was running away from me I jumped over about ten boxes and ran to the porch. I was soooo scared! Because I was so scared I couldn't keep looking for my books :(

Photobucket
(this is what's left of Elmo)

After a couple weeks Mom and I decided that we would conquer that nasty RAT. After moving boxes and jumping at any movement (and scaring eachother a few times, haha) we saw only another rat's nest.

In the end we found my precious school books and conquered that horrible RAT, hehehe

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Poor Elmo he never had a chance!

Mishel said...

What a brave girl you are! LOL The picture of Elmo with all his "innards" all over the place is...priceless. : )

Love you!