Ummm....So Ya....

I enjoy a good story so I thought I'd share parts of mine. I'm not poetic or very contemplative so you won't get that from me. But you will get bits of my thoughts and wonderings.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where I've been










Posted by Sara at 3:38 PM

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you have been a lot more places than I have been. That makes me sad. Not that you have been a lot of places just that I havent.

December 19, 2007 at 11:52 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (27)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • School's Not Everything
      • Where I've been
      • Praise The Lord
      • I'm sick!
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)

About Me

Sara
I'm a child of the Most High God. I love the Lord and his son Jonathan.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.